Our personalized planning process sets us apart. You aren’t a number. You’re a priority. And our sales team will be with you through every step. Before they begin planning with you, they want to get to know your story, your inspiration, and your vision so our goals will align with yours. You will find we offer a range of services, many of which are virtually unheard of in the local home building industry.
The Planning Process:
- You will discuss price points and expectations.
- Work out your lot details, including finding a lot if you are still searching, and, if necessary, determining the financing options for your land.
- The sales team will guide you in gathering the materials needed for your loan application and discuss the pros and cons of choosing particular lenders to help you make the best decision for your loan application.
- Work with our team to create a plan for your home based on your vision. You might also choose from one of our many customizable home plans, bring us your home plan, or design a one-of-a-kind custom plan from scratch with our team.
- Our sales team will provide home estimates.
Meet Our Sales Team
Ruby Grau has spent over 35 years in the homebuilding industry, during which time she’s cultivated an understanding of the needs and expectations of her clients.
“When a customer leaves after meeting with me, I want their stress levels to be lower, their questions to have been answered, and for them to be comfortable with the direction their home plan is headed. Our customers are not numbers. So I get to know them. In fact, many of my former clients have kept in touch over the years. That’s a true measure of success." - Ruby Grau, Sales
Jerry Raber has worked in the home building/construction industry for 25 years, including 6 years in the spray foam insulation business. He started out working with his dad, doing much of the work themselves, from pouring footers to shingles to trim work and everything in between. Jerry's vision at Capstone is to continue to bring the same level of professionalism, knowledge and service that made his previous clients so happy to have worked with him.
"I love home building and my extensive background in all parts of home construction gives me a unique skill set in working with people to plan and build their new home. I'm excited to be working at Capstone because of the level of integrity they carry. A family business, Capstone's level of quality and attention to detail gives me the confidence to promote and sell our home building services" - Jerry Raber, Sales
Desi is very passionate about color choices and design. She has worked with clients for 26 years to achieve the home that makes them feel the most comfortable. Desi will walk through the decision making process with you step by step, and finishing with personal touches for continuity throughout.
Working with Desi takes the anxiety out of the decision-making process. While the selection process may seem daunting, our clients can feel confident in their vision and comfortable with the support of an expert designer. You will work with Desi in the newly expanded Design Center, located in one of our beautiful model homes.
The Selection Process begins in our Design Center! Our Design Center is full of options of colors and finishes for your new home.
“It is so rewarding to discover what speaks to someone's heart most and then make that evident in their new home.” - Desi Steiner, Design Coordinator
While many factors outside of our control influence the timeline of the building process, we take pride in ensuring that whatever is within our control stays on schedule.
Your time is valuable. And we want to get you into your dream home quickly. Our many years of experience have allowed us to create a flexible but efficient schedule that keeps the project moving. Along the way, your project managers will ensure a timely completion date and an organized building site. As experienced problem solvers, your project managers are prepared for the unexpected. Below you will find an outline of the build process.
The Pre-Build and Building Process:
- Contract signed
- Capstone submits the loan package to your bank.
- Lot inspection with your project manager
- (If you’d like to discuss the building options for the land before you even sign the contract, ask about a pre-lot inspection with the project manager.)
- Pre-construction meeting with your project manager to finalize details of your home plan
- Construction print finalized
- Reception of bank approval
- Dig starts on your brand new home.
- We aim to build your home in four months (from dig to walk-through).
- An experienced project manager will keep you informed and to keep your building timeline on track.
John is a third generation homebuilder with fifteen years in the building industry in both residential and commercial building. John’s family inspires him to help other families build the homes of their dreams.
“I want our customers to know they now have a truly custom home without the custom price tag, a home they will want to show off to their friends. I want them to be happy to say, ‘It’s a Capstone home.’"
A second generation home builder, Terry has been building houses since 1977. But he doesn’t feel like he’s worked a day in his life. According to Terry, “I feel like I’ve never had a job simply because I enjoy what I do. I was born for this.”
“After all these years of experience, I believe Capstone emphasizes the importance of building a relationship with customers. It is a personable experience because of our smaller size, but our combined experience provides high-quality craftsmanship.”